About Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
There are more than 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals throughout the United States and Canada that all share the same mission — to treat the whole child and provide care regardless of the family’s ability to pay. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, like Gundersen Health System, care for all children with any medical problem. Money raised for CMN Hospitals stays local and benefits children and their families regardless of where they receive their medical care.
About La Crosse Media Group
The La Crosse Radio Group consists of five radio stations that broadcast to the Coulee Region.
- 104.9 is Magic 105 WLXR – #1 for Today’s Hit Music! Listen in on weekday mornings for Bob & Sheri and weeknights for On With Mario Lopez!
- Eagle 102.7 KQEG features the “Greatest Hits of All Time. The Eagle is also the flagship station for La Crosse Logger’s baseball.
- WKBH is 100.1 – Classic Rock that Really Rocks! The premiere classic rock station on Wisconsin’s West Coast offers up the best rock’n tunes from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s featuring Wilde in the Morning weekday mornings.
- Hear all your country favorites on Kicks 106.3 WQCC! Kickstart your day with the Kicks Morning Drive with John Stevenson.
- Today’s Talk 1490 WLFN is the Coulee Region’s newest talk radio. Get your sports fix every weekend on Fox Sports Weekends.
La Crosse Media Group is honored to be a partner of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. We thank all of our listeners over the years that have taken time to listen to the stories from local families and those who have donated to this wonderful organization.